Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let's make a change in Algonquin Township

As many of you have heard me say before in my bids for the McHenry County Board "we need to end the single party rule." One party government only breeds corruption and benefits no one. For far too long the "tax and spend Republicans" have taken our money and given us little to nothing in return. We need to reclaim our township. That is why I have found two others in our township who have agreed to run with me for the Algonquin Township Board of Trustees Frank Hyden and Robert Frank.

The change we demand does not happen overnight nor does it happen in a vaccuum so we need your help please volunteer today. Send us an email (algonquintownship@gmail.com), post a blog, or mail us at P.O. Box 129, Cary IL. 60013. Every bit helps.

Thank You,
Doc McTague

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that finally there are citizens concerned enough to run for public office and try to get back to a two party system for McHenry County and Algonquin Township. I urge everyone that can spare any time or money to help support these fine gentlemen. How about giving government back to the people.

    ReplyDelete